desperate

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: Tonith12 — Murrysville Pennsylvania
Newport Beach Cosmetics Inc
PO Box30710 Laguna Hills, California USA

Newport Beach Cosmetics Inc Bellavani.com Ripped off by Newport Beach Cosmetics Bellavani.com and Amazon Laguna Hills California

I received a Pop-up while on Amazon Kindle that I was picked for a skin product for anti aging  just pay 4.95 for4 shipping and handling.  Received the product and thought that thought that was the end, until the next month I received it again and reallized the were charging me $98.27 for it. I went on the websight and thought I cancelled the order. This month I got another box and called them.  I was told this happened because I did not return the first box back within 2 weeks.  To send the box to them and I have to pay the shipping and handling  and when they receive it they will credit my credit card for the amount I paid.

This is a big scam and Amazon is in on it.  They never say that if you do not nreturn the first bos within 2 weeksy that they will continue sending and charging 98.27 every 6 weeks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newport-Beach-Cosmetics-Inc/Laguna-Hills-California-92654-0710/Newport-Beach-Cosmetics-Inc-Bellavanicom-Ripped-off-by-Newport-Beach-Cosmetics-Bellavan-1107617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newport Beach Cosmetics Inc