Complaint Review: Newport Beach Cosmetics, Inc

• Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy — Santa Maria California
Newport Beach Cosmetics, Inc
1000 Bristol St. North 17125 Newport Beach, California USA

Newport Beach Cosmetics, Inc Ripped off by pop up on Amazon Newport Beach California

I was on Amazon Kindle and a pop up came up saying that I was entitled to a free gift and would only be charged for shipping & handling.  I was given a list of items to choose from.  I choose the Bellavani Antiaging-1 lotion.  A receipt was printed with the $4.95 charge for the shipping.  I received the order and thought nothing more about it.  Then approx. 6 weeks later I received another shipment.  I checked my credit card and there were 3 charges.  One for $4.95, one for $98.27 and one for $98.37.  I called the company and was told the shipping & handling was to try the product and since I didn't send it back within two weeks I was charged for it!  I then canceled all other shipments and sent back the product.  I'm still out over a hundred dollars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Newport-Beach-Cosmetics-Inc/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Newport-Beach-Cosmetics-Inc-Ripped-off-by-pop-up-on-Amazon-Newport-Beach-California-1099139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Newport Beach Cosmetics, Inc