Complaint Review: newport marketing LLC

• Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: nick — surrey British Columbia Canada
newport marketing LLC
16701 collins ave sunny isles, Florida United States of America

newport marketing LLC vacations by newport request for vacation packages sunny isles, Florida

I was contacted by this company and told that I had won a cruise package.  It sounded too good to be true so when they asked for my credit card info, I gave it to them.  But afterwards, I decided I wanted my money back.  No way.

After doing some searches on the internet, I found I'm not alone in having been scammed by these people.  My advice, don't be fooled like I was.  Stay away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/newport-marketing-LLC/sunny-isles-Florida-33160/newport-marketing-LLC-vacations-by-newport-request-for-vacation-packages-sunny-isles-Flo-995330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on newport marketing LLC