Complaint Review: newport marketing

• Reported By: christina — victoria British Columbia Canada
newport marketing
llc 16701 collins ave. Sunny Isles Beach Internet United States of America

newport marketing Vacations by newport phone scam/online scam Internet

I receive several calls from this company daily on my cell phone. When I attempted to call to remove my number from the call list I was just hung up on and the calls continued. I continued to call in order to talk to a supervisor and was treated very rudely and hung up on again. On further attempt I spoke with one polite individual.

This person attempted to assist, I was told it takes 3 weeks to remove my # and every time I call back to remove.my # it is added again. I requested contact information for the company so I could send correspondance in the event I received any more calls. That was refused and I was given to a "supervisor"

When I explained that these calls were interrupting my work and using up my cell minutes I was told IT would remove my number but I still wanted the contact information. When I requested the company contact information, the " Supervisor" started saying my phone was cracking up and pretending she couldn't understand me.

This company has used up my money and minutes on my phone. They should be sent the bill. They won't stop calling!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/newport-marketing/internet/newport-marketing-Vacations-by-newport-phone-scamonline-scam-Internet-988660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on newport marketing