• Report: #991963

• Reported By: Dayanis231998 — louisville Kentucky United States of America
newyorkdress
Internet, New York United States of America

newyorkdress Scam,takes money,idiotic Internet, New York

I decided to buy a dress in this website called www.newyorkdress.com and when i ordered everything was fine I got my dress and my shoes because the dress was to big on me and the shoes were too small on me also. Anyways I talked to the people and they "oh yeah sure, but you have to pay $80" at first i was pretty upsat but then I said okay and i sent my dress and shoes thinking i was gonna get a bigger size for my shoes and smaller size dress. well three days pass and i get an email saying that 300 in something dollers was returned to my account and i was confused so i call them and they said that they refunded my money from my dress and they kept my dress oh and they also took $80. Now its their fault cause i said i wanted an EXCHANGE not a refund. now they want me to pay FULL price for the dress but they already took $80 from the dresses money. They're blaming me saying i was always asking for a refund and saying they have records. I said i wanted to see the records cause it was all a lie, and they said "we dont share them they are kept in private."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/newyorkdress/Internet-New-York-/newyorkdress-Scamtakes-moneyidiotic-Internet-New-York-991963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on newyorkdress