Complaint Review: Next Day Dry Cleaning

• Reported By: Sue B — Post Falls Idaho
Next Day Dry Cleaning
606 N. Spokane St. Post Falls, Idaho USA

Next Day Dry Cleaning Wedding Gown not cleaned Post Falls Idaho

This business has the worst customer service I have experienced in this town. It started when my husband dropped off my daughter’s wedding dress on a Saturday. The gal said she only worked Saturdays and didn’t know what the codes meant so she just rang it up at a cost much higher than I had been quoted over the phone. I called back and she said she’d have the manager call me Monday. When no one called by late afternoon I called and got the cost adjusted and a pickup date. When I picked it up I inspected it as I knew there had been stains from the outdoor field wedding. There were 3” long pieces of grasses and weeds stuck in the bottom foot of all the seams. The hem was still brown and there were numerous other stains the same color as they were when I dropped it off. The manager said that she had worked on it and that the stains wouldn’t come out. I asked about the grass and she said they had tried to pick it out and they had pretreated and spot treated the gown. She had an assistant take it back and start working on the grass. I said that I just wanted to take the dress but wouldn’t be paying for work not done. She told me that I couldn’t have the dress until I paid for it as the work had been done. She also said that the stains wouldn’t come out and there was nothing that they could do. When it was clear that she wouldn’t help me or give me the dress I called the police to try to retrieve my dress. She finally said that she’d try to clean it again and that I could pick it up the next day. About a half hour later the owner Adam called. He was more concerned that the police had come than that the work hadn’t been done and there was an upset customer. He said that they wouldn’t do anything more for me and that I needed to pick up the dress immediately and he wouldn’t charge me for the work that the manager said was done. She had clearly lied to both myself and the owner. When I picked it up there were no apologies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Next-Day-Dry-Cleaning/Post-Falls-Idaho-83854/Next-Day-Dry-Cleaning-Wedding-Gown-not-cleaned-Post-Falls-Idaho-1089412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Next Day Dry Cleaning