Complaint Review: nextday watches.com

• Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: john — Raton New Mexico United States of America
nextday watches.com
nextdaywatches.com Internet United States of America

nextday watches.com I ordered a watch I didn't like it they said I could return they will not send me a return address ar all Internet

I ordered a watch from nextday watches they send me the watch. They said if I didn't like it theat I could return it I have emailed them for a return address. They will not send me a return address on there order they said they will not process a return order without a rma number but yet they will not send you one so you are stuck with something you don't want and can't return. I have tried there phone number all I get is a machine saying that there office is closed no matter what time of day I call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nextday-watchescom/internet/nextday-watchescom-I-ordered-a-watch-I-didnt-like-it-they-said-I-could-return-they-will-972521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nextday watches.com