Complaint Review: nextrim, nextrim 16 bottles LLC

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: tina — louisville Kentucky
nextrim, nextrim 16 bottles LLC
p.o.box30816 Salt Lake City , Utah USA

nextrim canceled a month or more ago still sending and charging my account 69.00 dont want product stop charging please! Salt Lake City Utah

I called and cancelled more than a month ago they still sending nextrim and charging my bank account 69.00 or more. i dont want it lost my job recently they are getting me more in debt with my bank could you please help me make them stop all they are doing is riping people  off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nextrim-nextrim-16-bottles-LLC-/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84130/nextrim-canceled-a-month-or-more-ago-still-sending-and-charging-my-account-6900-dont-wa-1091759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nextrim, nextrim 16 bottles LLC