Complaint Review: nfdiscounted.net

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Zidko — Israel

nfdiscounted.net john herry, Internet

I ordered the north face apex bionic jacket from  NFDISCOUNTED.NET. Based on the web site data I believed it is the north face dealer. After I made the payment I got an E-mail from a Chinese credit company. Immediately I suspected that it is fake jacket. I sent an E-mail to the supplier and to the credit company and asked to cancel the order they didn't reply. The credit company promised to cancel the order but after 14 days I got the jacket. Of course it is FAKED jacket and not real !!!

I sent the pictures of the jacket to the north face customer support team and they confirmed it is fake. I e-mailed a request to cancel the order and ship it back. They asked me to pay 30US$ for shipment.  This is a fraud !!! they are using the north face brand name and selling fake products. They do not write at the web that it is Chinese web site - they mislead innocent people. Do not buy from them are selling faked products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nfdiscountednet/internet/nfdiscountednet-john-herry-Internet-991649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nfdiscounted.net