Complaint Review: nfinanse

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: pissed off — tampa Florida United States of America
nfinanse
martin luther king blvd tampa, Florida United States of America

nfinanse scam, liars, thieves tampa, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: nFinanSe

they are stilling my refund as I type, they put me through hell since the day my money was received on the card. 2 days later I still can not access my money. I've sent photo I.D.  social security  5 times in a row,  they still rejected me. I answered every question, is this me, they even got me wondering. IRS can not help me because my money is not lost. They have lied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nfinanse/tampa-Florida-33619/nfinanse-scam-liars-thieves-tampa-Florida-1014998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nfinanse

nFinanSe

AUTHOR: nFinanSe Inc - (USA)

Please provide the 12 digit serial number in an email to info@nfinanse.com and we will be happy to do an additional review of your account.

Please include Ripoff Report in the subject of the email for immediate attention.  Thank you.