Complaint Review: NFTA Niagara Falls Metro Trolley Bus Company

• Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: Beverly Ford — Temple Texas
NFTA Niagara Falls Metro Trolley Bus Company
181 Ellicot Street Buffalo, New York USA

NFTA Niagara Falls Metro Trolley Bus Company Niagara Falls Frontier Metro Bus Company in Buffalo, New York The Company denied me COMPENSATION and Failed to have my name on the POLICE REPORT Buffalo New York

2201 West Adams Ave

Temple, Texas 76504

254-421-2446

Dear Sir:

On August 6, 2012, the Niagara Falls bus driver created an accident which caused me a sustained injury to my neck and back. I had to travel on the Amtrak back to Texas like a ZOMBIE. I was on vacation in Niagara Falls, when another driver was in a situation in another lane (IN FRONT/RIGHT SIDE) above me and the driver. I was the ONLY passenger on that Trolley #55.

The female driver created the accident and that was the first thing that came out of my mouth to her. She did not call her company when the accident took place and she did not ask me about the pain of that car slamming into my back while sitting directly across from her.

The instructor of the drivers Education student driver came on board of the Trolley bus and was questioning the driver and he felt like he was being played (so to speak) so he told her that he was going to call the police and he did. Only one officer showed up and that office FIXED the report and later on falsely amended the report. Each time the report was amended/fixed my name  was the only name left off the police report.

I was in the front seat opposite the driver of the Trolley Bus #55 when her actions caused that drivers education car to slam into the bus and get dragged which left a long wide scraping from the front right side to the back.

The IMPACT of that hit in my back while sitting on that Trolley bus left me with a sustained back injury and insult to my injury because the doctors covered up in the town in which I live and the attorney's (around 20 of them) rejected my case.

I am experiencing mental anquish at the company and their tactics. I am aware that I was already on disability but not for the real reasons as they have been reported and this has crippled my fight for justice for that incident which occured on Rainbow BLVD in Niagara Falls, New York around 2:30 pm by the reckless behavior of one of their tourist drivers.

Sincerely,

Beverly Ford

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NFTA-Niagara-Falls-Metro-Trolley-Bus-Company/Buffalo-New-York-14203/NFTA-Niagara-Falls-Metro-Trolley-Bus-Company-Niagara-Falls-Frontier-Metro-Bus-Company-in-1098701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NFTA Niagara Falls Metro Trolley Bus Company