Complaint Review: NGM Services

• Updated: Wed, September 29, 2010

• Reported By: JLopez — Chicago Heights Illinois United States of America
NGM Services
5516 W110th Street Unit 13 Oak Lawn, Illinois United States of America

NGM Services Geno's Decorating They say they can do no wrong yet the change names to hide!!! Oak Lawn, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Very Untrue / author not known to company

This company claims one thing yet they change the name once people start making complaints... what once was Geno's Decorating / Mon-Del Associates is now NGM Services... Don't be fooled, find another company.  They hired me and I was a great employee, they did not pay me what I was due, did not pay into union due, you can find that on line, and did not even check my background.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2010 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NGM-Services/Oak-Lawn-Illinois-60453/NGM-Services-Genos-Decorating-They-say-they-can-do-no-wrong-yet-the-change-names-to-hide-611570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NGM Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Very Untrue / author not known to company

AUTHOR: Ninae Mondello - (United States of America)

The supposed author of the original report is NOT a known former/current employee of NGM Services.  Therefore the information is untrue in every way.  That person was never hired, nor even applied with my company.  We are not even a union company.  We also do not complete work under any other company name.  We only complete work under NGM Services.  This report was submitted by a person who obviously has nothing better to do than come up with lies.  I would be more than happy to discuss our company with anyone interested in doing business with us.  I would also like to discuss this so called "complaint" with the original author.  That person can contact me since I have no record of them.