Complaint Review: nice kicks

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: tango — london Other
nice kicks
2815B Guadalupe St Austin, Texas USA

nice kicks took my money then said order is on hold, now wont replie to emails Austin Texas

I made a orser with nicekicks.com to ship to the uk, later that night i received a email saying that my order was high risk as the couldnt confirm my address and was therefore put on hold.

I emailed back asking how can i confirm my address, and i am still waiting for a reply plus they have taken my money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nice-kicks/Austin-Texas-TX-78705/nice-kicks-took-my-money-then-said-order-is-on-hold-now-wont-replie-to-emails-Austin-Tex-1074850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nice kicks