Complaint Review: Nichols and Grant Firm

• Phone: 716-332-1659
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Nichols and Grant firm scam 716-332-1659 none discolsed, New York

I keep receiving calls on my cell phone. Says he's from Nichols and Grant firm. Calling about a "packet" that I received last week at either my home or my employment and they need to discuss Page 12 with me because my "appearance" is fast approaching. I have also received calls from them saying my SSN is being investigated, I have a warrant for fraud charges and the most recent since I did not sign for the legal packet They have no choice to review my assets and send a notice to my current employer letting them know to garnish my wages.

I have called them back not giving my name or any info I asked to speak to their collection department thinking it was a debt collector and they maintained they are a law office. I have done many searches and no such law firm exists. From what I have read elsewhere on the Internet the people who did answer said they demanded money to make this matter go away, they refuse to submit anything in writing to you and if you do not comply they threaten to send a uniformed officer to your home then they hang up. DO NOT GIVE ANY INFO OR MONEY TO THEM this is a scam. I have not figured out how to get them to stop calling me I am just afraid they will eventually start calling my work

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2012 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nichols-and-Grant-Firm/-New-York-/Nichols-and-Grant-firm-scam-716-332-1659-none-discolsed-New-York-877787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nichols and Grant Firm