Complaint Review: nick freeman

• Submitted: Wed, February 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 29, 2012

• Reported By: sosad — saratoga Wyoming United States of America
nick freeman

nick freeman International reserve bank rip off, scam, money fraud, homewrecker,liar Internet

They called me telling me i had qualified for government grant and they were with the united states govwrnmen government! They gave me in number after obtaining my information and said call another number number! So i did and i was told to make a donation of 130 dollars via western union to a cherity! I was very sceptical at this point was assured it was ok! He even said it is illegal to use the governments name in any way for profit in a lie! So i did and he said i needed to pay the bank wire fee of 478 dollars also via western union! I was extremely worried at this point but he told me the money was being wired from the federal reserve bank! I called my bank at this time and they told me all wires go through the federal reserve bank so to me at this point it added up! I was given a tracking number for the money and promised it would reach my account! It has not reached my account and pry never will! I had applied for a loan on the internet because times are very hard and im layed off and have a little boy to take care of! I asume this is how they got my information! They have scammed me out of 600 dollars i dont have and have burried me in debt and an empty bank account! Please please please if there is anyone out there that truly cares and can help me im begging you to please do so! I need that money and more or im gonna lose my car,home,and much more soon! Tthank you and please help me serve justice as this is fraud and illegal and with our government protection should not be allowed or tolerated at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2012 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nick-freeman/internet/nick-freeman-International-reserve-bank-rip-off-scam-money-fraud-homewreckerliar-Inter-846353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nick freeman