Complaint Review: nick freeman

u.s federal reserve manhattan, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 646-257-2081
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

nick freeman I received a phone call on sept.28,2012 from a female saying that i am qualified to receive a one time stimulas federal grant of $9,200.00. All i had to do was send $140.00 to costa rica for a one tim manhattan, New York

On sept.28,2012 I received a phone call from a female stating because of my poverty statis that i was awarded a one time stimulas grant from the federal goverment of $9,200.00. All i had to do was send $140.00 western union to costa rica for a one time service charge. I sent it not knowing that this is a scam. Then I received a phone call from a Mr. Nick Freeman stating that he is from the federal reserve bank of new york that in order to receive this grant he needed my account information which i provided to him.

Then he calls me back saying that i had to get Personal Protection Insurance threw the IRS of Ohio saying that my state has to tax anything over $5,000.00. The insurance was a total of $578.00 that i had to be pay threw western union. Thank goodness i didn't have the total amount of funds. I did however have half. I sent him $300.00 western union once he received the money he tells me that i should have the hole amount($9,800.00) extra $600.00 to cover the insurance I had to pay so I receive the full amount he says in less than 30 minutes.

Never received the funds. Then he says that I should receive it by midnight last night (10-3-2012). Never received anything, I call him first thing this mornning (10-4-2012) he never answered the phone,called from another number he answers the phone once he hears my name he says "hello,hello, your breaking up" then click. He hangs up on me,call back,he puts his phone on busy. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM.. it is not worth the stress and the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nick-freeman/manhattan-New-York-/nick-freeman-I-received-a-phone-call-on-sept282012-from-a-female-saying-that-i-am-quali-950780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nick freeman