Complaint Review: Nicole Barros

• Updated: Wed, January 01, 2014

• Reported By: Sweet Butterfly — Kershaw South Carolina
Nicole Barros
3838 Fork Hill Road Kershaw, South Carolina USA

Nicole Barros Nikki Barros, Nicole Barros, Nichole Barros Falsely Accused by Obsessed Woman Kershaw South Carolina

At 2 am December 5, 2013, an officer was banging on my door. My fiancé and I talked with an officer whom says that Nicole Barros says she saw you damaging her vehicle. At 12AM I was in the bed with my fiancé asleep. This woman says I had on pink pants and a beige top in the cold and rain and fog. She was sure that it was my face that she saw. She was 100% it was me. She stated I was cutting at her rear driver tire and when I saw her I immediately ran away and dropped my alleged object. When officers arrived they found a knife in front of the passenger rear tire. That was the first lie and the second lie was that they were going to collect my fingerprints because they were all so sure it would be my fingerprints. It was not! The vehicle was dirty acording to the police report and a week later her insurance company MetLife was writing me. She is trying to get up 2500 dollars for her beau criminal Danowl Thompson because he needs the money for a lawyer. [continued below]....

..... He is being charged with attempted murder so they need money to pay his lawyer. I calmly told them "MetLife" that Nicole Barros is my fiances baby mother and she is overly obsessed with me she is jealous of our relationship and every year it's a new false claim made. I am not the only woman she is doing this to. Her current beau has 5 baby mothers. I have no children my GPA is A 3.7 on a 4.0 scale and I have a wonderful life. Besides that piece of filthy garbage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2014 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nicole-Barros/Kershaw-South-Carolina-29067/Nicole-Barros-Nikki-Barros-Nicole-Barros-Nichole-Barros-Falsely-Accused-by-Obsessed-Wo-1112159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nicole Barros