Complaint Review: nikki mata

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — sherman oaks California United States of America
nikki mata
woodland hills, California United States of America

nikki mata Got her service by us and said she was satisfied but then she dispute the amount through her bank. woodland hills, California

Miss Nikki Mata called me on Feb. 2012 and asked me that how much would it cost to do a Brazilian Blowout on her hair, my respond was that is up to hair and starts at $150.00.

I asked her how did she find me, her respond was from Craigslist. after a long consultation over the phone I booked her  for Saturday March third  2012, at 8:00 am it took up to 90 minutes to finish her hair and the result was great, she liked it a lot. I texted her couple of days later and asked how was my service and need the feedback, she said she was very happy and she wanted me to join with their church group, which I couldnt since I am packed with costumers.

Three months later I received a charge back for same amount she paid and I noticed that Veronica Nicole mata AKA Nikki called her bank and asked for dispute the transaction and indicating that she was dissatisfied and asked to refund her.' Her bank did not care about our text messaging that how happy she was, but any how they gave her money back. Nikki Mata acted like a thief and after she received her service and paid the amount in full, she abused the bank system and dispute  the transaction, lying that I did ot respond to her claim.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nikki-mata/woodland-hills-California-91367/nikki-mata-Got-her-service-by-us-and-said-she-was-satisfied-but-then-she-dispute-the-amoun-996267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nikki mata