Complaint Review: NING

• Reported By: KeithDavis — Tavistock
NING
2000 Sierra Point Parkway Suite 1000 Brisbane, California USA

NING Charged me more than a a USA customer Brisbane California

I signed up to NING for a community package to host my members and their profiles on the internet. However after signing up I noticed a few NING members like myself had signed up from the USA at quite a lot less than myself, I am from the UK.

NING are charging UK customers more for the same service they offer to other customers paying by $ rather than UK £

If you sign up from the States the cost is $49 a month, from the UK it is £40 a month.

I realise there is fluctuations in exchange rates but this works out to £120 or if in dollars $193 extra each year for UK members to pay!

It is VERY easy these days to charge all customers the same and paypal will work out the difference and I am sure NING developers can work out a payment system that will do the same if they have customers paying by credit card.

Its simply a RIP OFF NING, I guess you are joining the many thousands of companies that target the UK like this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NING/Brisbane-California-94005/NING-Charged-me-more-than-a-a-USA-customer-Brisbane-California-1089267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NING