Complaint Review: Ninja Entertainment

• Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: Stephanie W. — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Ninja Entertainment
401 Smithfield St. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

Ninja Entertainment MIB, Milton Barr, David Villaverde, Taylor Reighard, Orro Fundraising PRO RIP-OFF ARTISTS. RIP-OFF CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES!!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: MILT BARR REDEEMS HIMSELF AND NINJA!!

NINJA ENTERTAINMENT/MIB/MILTON BARR AND HIS "PARTNER"/THUG/DUMMY DAVID VILLAVERDE WILL RIP OFF ANYONE THEY CAN!!!

Let this serve as a warning to anyone who is considering doing ANY business with any of the aforementioned, or their associates, you WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!! This business is owned by a kid who preys upon the desperate! His business practices are the most unscrupulous I have EVER encountered in over 15 years of retail management. Not only do they rip off their customers, by buying merchandise from desperate customers (ex. single mother who is selling her family's TV in order to feed her kids) for 10% of the items value, and then turning around and reselling the item for 100% more than what they paid for it!!

They also rip their employees off, if given the opportunity to do so!! I was hired by them as a store manager, and I was promised a salary/benefits/ and bonuses. [continued below]....

..... They repeatedly "lost" my "New Hire Paperwork", so rather than being issued a normal payroll check, I was paid "under the table" out of the company's "payroll account"...hmmm. I informed them that I could not continue to cover the cost of coming to work (gas, car payment, $26/day for parking, childcare, etc.) until this was straightened out, and I was paid what I was owed. Rather than paying me (a single mom who was struggling to provide for my Autistic daughter) they fired me, and told me that I could expect to recieve my final check in two weeks, after the payroll company processed my paperwork, and issued my check!!! That was over 2 MONTHS AGO, and despite multiple attempts to collect my check, they still refuse to pay me or give me a reason for their refusal to pay me what they owe me.

I saw this happen to several other people, in the short time I was employed by them. One of Milt and Dave's favorite business practices is to "hire" people on a "trial" basis. For example, their were several young, black "employees" who worked for an entire week, standing outside, in the heat of the summer, selling items from a table set up in front of the store. When they returned the following week, they were told that they had not sold enough during their "trial" week, so they did not have a job, and should not expect to be paid. When I asked Milt how he got away with this he said "They're just dumb n****r kids...they don't know any better."  To say that I was "appalled" is an UNDERSTATEMENT!! Yet, until now, no one seems to be willing to stand up to him or his "associates"!!!

Both Milt Barr and David Villaverde, are cold, callous, and calculating. They feel as though they are above the law, and as such, they will do anything to make or save a dollar, regardless of who it hurts, and how badly. My daughter and I spent a week in a homeless shelter, because I counted on recieving what was owed to me, by them!! If they would do that to an employee...what do you think they'd do to their customers???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ninja-Entertainment/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15222/Ninja-Entertainment-MIB-Milton-Barr-David-Villaverde-Taylor-Reighard-Orro-Fundraising-1101254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ninja Entertainment

MILT BARR REDEEMS HIMSELF AND NINJA!!

AUTHOR: Stephanie W. - ()

As the author of the previous report,  I am pleased to report that Milton Barr has redeemed himself, and his company Ninja Entertainment. Here's how it happened... it's Christmastime, and I am currently out of work. The ONLY thing my eight year old son wants from Santa is a Nintendo 3DS, but I am unable to afford $200 for a new one. So, I figure, "What the heck? It can't hurt, the worst that can happen is he'll say no!".

So, I text Milt, and I tell him about my plight. To my (pleasant) surprise, he texts me back, saying he will overnight one to me, and asking what my son's top 3 favorite games are? I was moved to tears!!! Thanks to Milt, and to Ninja, for helping me make my son's Christmas wish come true!! I appreciate it more than you know!!