Complaint Review: NIPSCO

• Reported By: lee — Indiana
NIPSCO
801 E. 86TH AVE., MERRIVILLE, Indiana USA

NIPSCO NISOURCE NIPSCO REFUSED TO GIVE LETTER OF CREDIT MERRIVILLE Indiana

NIPSCO refused to give my son a letter of credit even though he has a perfect payment history.

He applied for a USDA home mortgage and because he doesn't have enough credit they asked him for 'good guy' letters from utility companies, insurance etc..

We sued them in smail claims court for the letter.  After filing a claim, they sent a letter with a 'back date' on it to make it appear that even though they sent the latter that we filed the case anyway.  I still have the postmarked envelope.  Their registered agent also sent a 'service refusal' letter in an effort to have us believe that the court case was null and void.

Last month I got a call from my bank.  They said that I made an error with the account number.  Not true as I do a print out when changing bank info.

This month, they are refusing to take the money from the account.

I am going to post this all over the internet.

They also called and demanded to know where my son was employed, something that is illegal in INdiana.

I also have good reason to believe that they contacted a former employer of my son.

This is what you get when you have on time payments all the time with NIPSCO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NIPSCO/MERRIVILLE-Indiana-46410/NIPSCO-NISOURCE-NIPSCO-REFUSED-TO-GIVE-LETTER-OF-CREDIT-MERRIVILLE-Indiana-1098323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NIPSCO