Complaint Review: NIPSCO

• Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: rob — Indiana
NIPSCO
801 East 86th Ave. Merriville, Indiana USA

NIPSCO NISOURCE NISPCO charged me over $140 for a $30.15 bill Merriville Indiana

I needed a 'letter of credit' from various business's for a USDA home mortgage loan.  NIPSCO refused my request 3 times.  I took them to court in order to get the letter and for them to give me a valid reason for their refusal when I had a perfect on-time payment record.

Not only did they 'back date the letter' inorder to make it appear that they sent me the letter when I requested it, but their registered agent "COPORATION SERVICE COMPANY (CSC) sent me a fraudelent "Rejection Of Service" letter in the hopes that I would not show up on the court date. SLIMEBALLS!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW NIPSCO IS RETALIATING AGAINST MYSELF AND MY MOM.  They claim that my mom, on two separate occasions gave them the wrong bank account numbers, of which she has proof that she posted  the correct info.

So far in the month of November we have paid NIPSCO over $140 for a $30.15 bill.  This includes fraudelent late fees for a bill that was paid on Nov.1st and was not due until Nov. 18th.  It also includes a$20 'reuturned check fee) .  They have demanded that we pay our bills from now on via a certified check.  I now have to purchase one of those monthly credit  check reports to make sure these scumbags don't put anything false on my credit report.

This is all about money of course.  I believe that if NIPSCO gave me one of these 'letter of credits' for ontime payments, they would have to return my security deposit.  Which they have not done.  They are just stealing more money from two people who are by law, supposed to be a 'protected class of citizens'.  What the hell do they do to ordinary citizens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NIPSCO/Merriville-Indiana-46410/NIPSCO-NISOURCE-NISPCO-charged-me-over-140-for-a-3015-bill-Merriville-Indiana-1100610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NIPSCO