Complaint Review: Nisan Naveh

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: slyjos — Franklin Grove Illinois
Nisan Naveh
15 Anderson Ave. Rockaway, New Jersey USA

Nisan Naveh Sent My Merit Aurora Board to him Cannot get it back. Rockaway New Jersey

Sent my Aurora motherboard to him to repair.He called said could not be repaired.Told him I would pay return shipping for my board.He thought it best to get a new one.I got ahold of good merit board repair man and he told me to sent it to him.I e-mailed Nisan for a price on returning my board and nothing.I do have a picture of last of serial number of my board.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nisan-Naveh/Rockaway-New-Jersey-07866/Nisan-Naveh-Sent-My-Merit-Aurora-Board-to-him-Cannot-get-it-back-Rockaway-New-Jersey-1055379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nisan Naveh