Complaint Review: Nissan of Chantilly

• Reported By: Luis — Chantilly Virginia
Nissan of Chantilly
14840 Stonecroft Center Ct Chantilly, Virginia USA

Nissan of Chantilly Horrible customer service Chantilly Virginia

My wife and I were shopping for a car, when we decided that we didn't have enough money for a down payment.  I told the salesman that we decided not to buy a car and this is what I got back.

Thanks.  When were you planning on telling me this?  I know you didn't decide not to do this after I sent you this email.  We are sales people but our time is still valuable.  Would you call your doctor or lawyer at the last minute and cancel your appointment.  Courtesy sir, courtesy.  thank you.

Ankush

Sales Consultant

Needless to say, I won't be dealing with this dealership in the future when I do decide to buy a car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nissan-of-Chantilly/Chantilly-Virginia-20151/Nissan-of-Chantilly-Horrible-customer-service-Chantilly-Virginia-1058789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nissan of Chantilly