Complaint Review: Nissan of Melbourne

• Reported By: Anonymous — palm bay Florida
Nissan of Melbourne
440 S Harbor City Blvd Melbourne, Florida USA

Nissan of Melbourne Auto trade in scam Melbourne Florida

We had decided to trade in a Dodge Neon we had that we were no longer using for a new Nissan Murano SUV. That was the deal. We like the Nissan brand and my wife had bought me a Nissan Maxima  fully paid for. She had bought it cash after coming into some money.  My wife, a native of the Phillipenes, doesn't speak or understand English all that well, and because I had to leave town the day the deal was finalized, My wife went in on her own.

From what I understand, Nissan of Melbourne convinced my wife to lie to the auto finance company backing our car loan. They instructed her to tell the finance company that the car she drove to the show room, my Nissan Maxima, was a car that was on their lot, which they owned and that she was financing the SUV as well as my Maxima. They convinced her to sing over the title to the Maxima to them and then they sold it back to us. Now, unexplainably, we have tow car payments that's has created a huge financial hardship that we doubt we will come out of any time soon. The financial pressure has devistated our family life. We can hardly afford to buy anything for the kids on birthdays and at Christmas. They basically stole our car and sold it back to us. What they did was no different what an ordinary car thief does, only they were able to hide what they had done in lots of paper work and double talk. We have been scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nissan-of-Melbourne/Melbourne-Florida-32901/Nissan-of-Melbourne-Auto-trade-in-scam-Melbourne-Florida-1116586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nissan of Melbourne