Complaint Review: Nissen Yadgarov

• Updated: Wed, November 06, 2013

• Reported By: KyleT — Phoenix Arizona
Nissen Yadgarov
4354 N 82ND ST UNIT 201 Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Nissen Yadgarov FoundYourKeysNetworkNick Yadgarov Nick Yad MANTIS DEMOLITIONLINKS CORP Partners and Clients Beware. This guy will agree to pay and then bail out on paying you Scottsdale Arizona

Nissen "Nick" Yadgarov signed a contract with me and a company I work with for website Ads and access to our newsletter. The contract included a cancellation fee, and late fee and he signed to pay by credit card. A few months in he messaged me saying he wanted to cancel that it wasn't helping. I told him he's under contract and would have to pay our cancellation fee if he wanted to get out of it. We met up and settled on a price slightly below the balance he owed (Would have owed somewhere around $800, agreed on $500).

He said he didn't have his card with him so I ran it when I got home, and it was declined. I texted him saying it was declined and he sent me the card number. Declined again. He sent me a PHOTO of the card, and it was declined again. All other emails, texts, calls were ignored by him. He's completely avoided paying on the now $1200 debt he owes. He's a shady person I highly recommend avoiding doing any business with him or his companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nissen-Yadgarov/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/Nissen-Yadgarov-FoundYourKeysNetworkNick-Yadgarov-Nick-Yad-MANTIS-DEMOLITIONLINKS-CORP-Pa-1097398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nissen Yadgarov