Complaint Review: Nitro Focus NO3

• Reported By: Jaymauri — Central Islip New York
Nitro Focus NO3
807 Airport Access Road Traverse City, Michigan USA

Nitro Focus NO3 Im very upset Traverse City Michigan

The reasson of my complain is because I got pay and usually I check my bank account to star making my bills payments when I do my check up I see a charge for 105 dollars from this company, so I call them to find out what is going on, since this morning I been calling and the system is down that was a 7:20 am easter time, I been calling them every 1 or 2 hours finally the system is up, and I star talking with a suppost floor manager, I explain my situation about this charge in my bank account, and they telling me they can't do anything about it because the product was ship this morning a 6 am, I tell the manager i forgot his name, that I dont care about the product I just want my money back I dont need no product and he offer give me 50% of my money because of the term and conditions, that Im support to call to let them know that I dont want the product people really dont have time for this games, and company like this one that ripping people off need to be closed because thats unfair they should let people know that this product going to be ship out or they going to charged you account. Companies like this should exist.

How many people they probably escam like this this is not fair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nitro-Focus-NO3/Traverse-City-Michigan-49686/Nitro-Focus-NO3-Im-very-upset-Traverse-City-Michigan-1066231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nitro Focus NO3