Complaint Review: Nitro Focus

• Reported By: 235 Broadwalk Ave — 94066 California
Nitro Focus
Nitro Focus NO3, 807 Airport Access Road Traverse City, Michigan USA

Nitro Focus Cheated by Nitro Focus Traverse City Michigan

Like thousand of other people, I have been cheated as well by the Nitro Focus people. In webiste they mentioned for a 4$ free trial for which I made an online payment but this people deducted 105.95$ from my account again within 10 days without my prior permission. I want my money back. If not I'm going to complain to police. When I try to call the number they specified no one picks up the call. Somehow we need to stop this fraud/scam to continue and prevent innocent buyers against such criminal activities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nitro-Focus/Traverse-City-Michigan-49686/Nitro-Focus-Cheated-by-Nitro-Focus-Traverse-City-Michigan-1066107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nitro Focus