Complaint Review: NJG&E (NEW JERSEY GAS & ELECTRIC)

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: FLORO — NUTLEY New Jersey
NJG&E (NEW JERSEY GAS & ELECTRIC)
1 Bridge Plaza, 2nd FL, Suite 275 Fort Lee, New Jersey USA

NJG&E (NEW JERSEY GAS & ELECTRIC) JAMES CAMPOS - Manager Supplier Relations My Feb/14 Bill is MORE than $421.00 and Mar/14 Bill is MORE than $253.00 compared to PSE&G Rate. Fort Lee New Jersey

This complaint is against NJG&E (New Jersey Gas & Electric) my third Gas & Electric supplier. My utility NJG&EAccount is with PSE&G #67 165 499 18. PSE&G agrees with me that NJG&E charges are unreasonably excessive which look like a scam operation. My Feb/2014 NJG&E Gas & Electric charges is $612.99 compared to PSE&G rate which is only $191.25 a difference of $421.74 over charges. My Mar/2014 NJG&E Gas & Electric charges is $369.57 compared to PSE&G which is only $115.78 a difference of $253.79 over charges.  I thought switching to a third party supplier like NJG&E can save me a little on my Gas & Electric supply. But instead, I fell to a scam company. I filed a complaint with the NJ Board of Public Utilities but I doubt if the Board can help because the Board has no jurisdiction over NJG&E company. I hope you can do something to stop this scam operation against the general paying public. I hope and pray that this NJG&E company can give me a refund or credit adjustment to my February and Mar/2014 Bills including my Jan/2014 Bill too which has an overcharge of $56.00.

Thank you very much for your help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NJGE-NEW-JERSEY-GAS-ELECTRIC/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/NJGE-NEW-JERSEY-GAS-ELECTRIC-JAMES-CAMPOS-Manager-Supplier-Relations-My-Feb14-Bil-1139969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NJG&E (NEW JERSEY GAS & ELECTRIC)