Complaint Review: nla lawfrim

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: ken — florissant Missouri United States of America
nla lawfrim
4250 Veterans memorial Highway, suite 228E holbrook, New York United States of America

nla lawfrim attorney network group took money for loan modification but did nothing holbrook, New York

I contacted  a firm that referred me to Nla in december. I had tried several times to work with my lender by myself but every time I sent paperwork, They never got it. So out of frustration I looked for an attorney to handle a loan modification for me.I tried local attorneys but could get no call backs. so I went with this firm.

I set up the payments which were 989 a month.they took the first one immediately the it was almost 3 weeks before I got an email with s request for updated information.They asked for the information by the 6th of feb. I received sevral flyers in the mail about impending sale of my house so I emailed the attorney about it. She told me she didnt know where I got my information from. She had been in contact with wells fargo and they needed update info., Which I mailed because her fax was not working properly.

Anyway long story short  while she kept making excuses about not getting the information they sold my house ut from under me back to fannie mae. They didnt get the last payme but they received over 2000 dollars for nothing. When I asked for a refund i didnt hear anything back. Now I see they are restructuring and helping existing clients.  i would never recommend nla to anyone. they are so quick to take your money but could care less what happens to their clients as long as they get paid.

Someone needs to step up amd put them out of business or at ;least make them paid bak the people they have ripped off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nla-lawfrim/holbrook-New-York-11741/nla-lawfrim-attorney-network-group-took-money-for-loan-modification-but-did-nothing-holbro-1025571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nla lawfrim