Complaint Review: NMAG C/O JVC

• Reported By: Ruby — Casa Grande Arizona
NMAG C/O JVC
2750 Barrett Lakes BLVD BLDG#? Kennesaw, Georgia USA

NMAG C/O JVC Dodged a bullet Kennesaw Georgia

Dodged a bullet on this one. I ordered the knife from these people not realizing it's a scam. After I ordered it I decided I didn't need it & went looking for a way 2 cancel the order. I found no way 2 do so. I am happy 2 say the card I used was temporary & the day after the order I got my permanent bank card in so the original card I used is now blocked. So even if they try 2 take more money out they won't be able 2. Just as extra security & my own peace of mind I'm going 2 my bank 2 inform them of the scam & let them know nothing from these people is permitted 2 go through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2013 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NMAG-CO-JVC/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/NMAG-CO-JVC-Dodged-a-bullet-Kennesaw-Georgia-1068779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NMAG C/O JVC