Complaint Review: nmg ck cooking knife

• Submitted: Sun, July 20, 2014
  • Updated: Sun, July 20, 2014

• Reported By: ruiz ivan — Newbury park California
nmg ck cooking knife
Internet USA

nmg ck cooking knife i got a cooking knife for my mother that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later i check my account and the same company charges me $88.94 . i call my bank and they give the number to call them Kennesaw georgia Internet

My name it's ivan . I got this cooking knife that only cost me $1.00 but weeks later this company charges me for $88.94 I call my bank and they give me the number to call them .

I call them but no body is given a answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2014 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nmg-ck-cooking-knife-/internet/nmg-ck-cooking-knife-i-got-a-cooking-knife-for-my-mother-that-only-cost-me-100-but-wee-1163540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nmg ck cooking knife