Complaint Review: No Flame e-cig

• Submitted: Sun, November 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Kevin — Boise Idaho U.S.A.
No Flame e-cig
6538 Collins Ave. Ste. 95 Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

No Flame e-cig Ignite Your Smokes Offer cheap starter kit $4.95/2 weeks later starter kit is $114.62 Miami Beach, Florida

*Consumer Comment: no flame e-cigarette scam

No Flame e-cig was advertised on my local newspaper website. Offered starter kit for $4.95. If not returned within 14 days, CC is charged another $109.67. So a starter kit with USB charger, 1 atomizer, 5 nicotine cartridges costs $114.62. The cartridges last about 2 days before nothing comes out. Supposed to equal 1 pack. Bull! This is the Trio by Fifty-One. Don't buy! I called the number from CC charge. I was offered $40 back. I declined because I don't want them ever charging card again. I recorded conversation, and they canceled my account I hope. When I saw the charge, I knew I missed something when I ordered, because there is nothing in the starter kit that tells you in 2 weeks they will charge $109.67 for kit. I have chalked this up to my stupidity, but I hope I can help someone else. Go to your local smoke shop if you want an e-cig. Then you won't have reoccurring charges on CC. You can get a starter kit a lot cheaper. This is a clear rip=off. I told them Merry Christmas, and that Karma will burn them. Asked the rep how he can work for a company like this. No comment. He asked if this call was satisfactory, and I said no. He asked what would make me happy, and I said return my money. That's when he offered $40. They are making a huge profit, even if the give you $40 back. So if it seems too good to be true, it is. Always read the Terms & Conditions. Even with that said, the quality of product is inferior. Do not fall for this. This has been happening since the internet began, and I should have been smarter. Cheap product that is not equivalent to pack of smokes. I could buy 2 cartons of primo smokes. Please listen to me, and do not buy anything from this company. Take MY word, I got ripped, but you don't have to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-Flame-e-cig/Miami-Beach-Florida-33141/No-Flame-e-cig-Ignite-Your-Smokes-Offer-cheap-starter-kit-4952-weeks-later-starter-kit-973382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No Flame e-cig

no flame e-cigarette scam

AUTHOR: bhchase - (United States of America)

As many others do, this company charged my account $99.95 after ordering a starter kit trial 14 days ago.  They charge this amount and say I had to cancel before 14 days.  I liked the product, but wasn't ready for  it.  I was going to cancel today and they already charged me.  They have terms and conditions that aren't readable.  Nothing in the kit says anything either.  Thank you for showing the $74 refund or I would have been stuck with $40.  These people make me sick.  I will never order a trial again.