Complaint Review: no more rack

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: ashley — medford Massachusetts United States of America
no more rack
Internet, Massachusetts United States of America

no more rack never send product then claims the order got cancelled Internet, Massachusetts

*UPDATE Employee: Follow up Details

i ordered a tablet from this website about 1 week ago. the funds were removed from my debit card and i got a confirmation number that it went through and i would be notified when it was shipped.. well over 1 week later i email the customer support and they say oh that order has been cancelled and you can re-order if you like!! i can re-order if i like???? ok well wheres my money that you debited from my account and if you know the website their deals are only good for 24 hours. after i emailed this "arnold" back about why was my order cancelled and where my money is suprise suprise he never emailed me back they will be recieving a call later on today if i dont get answers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/no-more-rack/Internet-Massachusetts-/no-more-rack-never-send-product-then-claims-the-order-got-cancelled-Internet-Massachuset-901274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on no more rack

AUTHOR: Vincent111 - (Canada)

Hello Ashley,

Vincent here from Nomorerack and I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention and I do apologize for the concerns on your order.

I would like to look into this further and get this resolved for you but in order to do so, could I ask that you email me directly
(email below) with your name and details so I can properly review and get this taken care of.

Sincerely,