Complaint Review: No-More Rack

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: yvonne — San Bernardino California
No-More Rack
381 Park Ave South NY NY, New York USA

No-More Rack Manager Marcky He was rude & continued to say he could not refund my money for the merchandise I had mailed back to the address they provided. NY New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

My experience with No-More-Rack has been completely dissappointing. I've ordered curtains that were sewn together, shoes that were 3 sizes to big 1 camcorder & I recieved 2. After over an hour on the phone I was finally given an address & return number. I mailed the return items back with the information they provided & it cost me $8. No More Rack did not give me credit on my account.

They took my money & kept the items I mailed back. this company is a rip off. Their merchandise is cheap & faulty. their customer service department is dishonest & they keep your money even after you've mailed things back!! I will not do business with them again. I've invested over a $100 dollars & have nothing to show for it except frustration & loss dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-More-Rack/NY-NY-New-York-10016/No-More-Rack-Manager-Marcky-He-was-rude-amp-continued-to-say-he-could-not-refund-my-mon-1091243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No-More Rack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.