silence

• Updated: Tue, January 07, 2014

• Reported By: Honestmommy — Salem Wisconsin
No More Rack
Salem, Wisconsin USA

No More Rack I bought 2 iRola tablets for Christmas and neither work. they do not work at all. and they wont take back Salem Wisconsin

*Author of original report: nom orer

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I bought 2 tablets for $59 each this was said to save me $140 each, my son opened them on Christmas and they do not work, we followed the instructions and never worked. I contacted No More Rack and they said they are not responsible for the items and sales was final. But this statement did not come via email at time of purchase and not included in packages when mailed. iRola is not available the number is no longer in service. How does Nomorerack sell items that are not with a real company this will ruin Nomorerack account. I will make sure everyone I deal with will not order from nomorerack.com.

I ended up at Best Buy to buy the Samsung Gal. 3 for 149$$$ and it works.

So unhappy that they can not stand behind they took my money but wont take the product that does not work back.

Patti in Wisconsin

pandb2738@aim.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-More-Rack/Salem-Wisconsin-53168/No-More-Rack-I-bought-2-iRola-tablets-for-Christmas-and-neither-work-they-do-not-work-at-1113532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on No More Rack

nom orer

AUTHOR: Honestmommy - ()

Response is that I have emailed Michele and Cecelia at your company and was told Nomorerack.com can not take this product back. So I did try your customer care before filing with Ripoff Report. Check with Rep michele she has contact Info for me if you will credit my Paypal account.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.