- Report: #1091386
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: No Nonsense
No Nonsense102 Corporate Center Blvd. Greensboro, North Carolina USA
No Nonsense Kayser-Roth Corporation These people charge $7 for returns even when products arrive defective or damaged. Greensboro North Carolina
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- I recently got an order of socks from these people, 10 packages worth almost $60. The socks arrived with many problems -- uneven stitching, holes from being stuck together with plastic cord jabbed through them, loops of thread sticking out, pillfuzz already on them, etc.
- As it turns out, you can return these items for up to 90 days after receiving them. However, the company charges you $7 for the return label, unlike Amazon's free returns, for example.
- This charge is inflicted on you even when the problem is 100% their fault -- even if the items arrive damaged, defective, or, as in my case, showing very poor quality workmanship. Buyer beware!
- What kind of company charges you for their mistakes? Especially since if the item is worth less than $7, they will charge your credit card for the difference, so you have to pay them to take back defective or damaged items!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/No-Nonsense/Greensboro-North-Carolina-27408/No-Nonsense-Kayser-Roth-Corporation-These-people-charge-7-for-returns-even-when-products-1091386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.