- Report: #1062913
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: noNeedles
noNeedles701 Newport Center Dr Newport Beach, California USA
Bloomingdale's Newport Center (Newport Beach) Bloomingdale's Action : STABBED BY DIRTY NEEDLE : Class Action : Lawsuit : Discrimination : Macy's Newport Beach California
*General Comment: How very sad....
*Consumer Comment: What a load of crap
*Consumer Comment: Get a job and a education
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
June, 2013 @ Bloomindale's Newport Center
I WAS STABBED BY A DIRTY NEEDLE
from the anti-theft device on a pair of pants in the dressing room
The DIRTY NEEDLE was exposed and was missing the protective cover that normally covers the sharp needle portion.
JUST AS I FEARED ::: After my bleeding finger was cleaned with an antibacterial wipe the store provided, I proceeded to discuss the incident with several Bloomingdale's employees. The man I first spoke to PLACED THE BLOODY NEEDLE BACK WITH ALL THE OTHER CENSORS!
Bloomies Employee OMAR SALTO proceeded to agree this incident occurs on a weekly basis at that particular location in Newport Beach. He stated that the week prior a girl working at that Bloomingdale's store was STABBED BY A DIRTY NEEDLE in the same fashion.
Luckily, I have several attorneys already on retainer who are each instructing me to record all psychiatric disturbances and expenses I am presently incurring. [continued below]....
Who the h**l wants to be stuck with a D I R T Y & B L O O D Y needle???
1) There is eyewitnesses testimony & Video footage of the incident as it occurred
2) I am now undergoing weekly psychiatric sessions for counseling @ $375/day, as I have had a Phobia of Needles since I was a child, and this incident presents major risks to my physical and emotional stability
3) Employees & Patrons SHOULD NOT EVER be exposed to a dangerous device which can instantly and easily contaminate the bloodstream, by accident or by negligence.
ANY EMPLOYEES OF BLOOMINGDALES / MACY's WHO HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH THESE DANGEROUS CLOTHING SENSORS SHOULD CONTACT OUR CLASS ACTION PARTY IMMEDIATELY BY EMAILING US YOUR INCIDENT INFORMATION AND CLAIMS TO DAMAGES TO :
What if it was your CHILD?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/noNeedles/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Bloomingdales-Newport-Center-Newport-Beach-Bloomingdales-Action-STABBED-BY-DIRTY-NE-1062913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.