• Report: #1119097

*Consumer Comment: Dishonest, Never Order Shoes From Him

*Consumer Comment: Same situation

*Author of original report: 3 months and still no product

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reply:

*Author of original report: Communication was lacking

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Complete miss communication

In October my son and I orderd two paris of custom shoes for Christmas presents.  I paid through paypal.  We have the receipt.  We tried to be patient but began asking questions during the month of December - the shoes never showed.  At one point we were even told that if they were not there by Christmas, they would be free.

Paypal has a 45 day resolution challenge limit.  This online business kept promising so we lost that window to try to resolve this through paypal.

I have emailed and texted this business many times.  No response.  My son had been in contact with him at least a dozen times through Instagram - and now he has been blocked.

OUr emails, texts, and phone calls are not returnred.  We paid $220 for the shoes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Noahs-Art-Custom/Victoria-Texas-77901/Noahs-Art-Custom-Takes-money-and-doesnt-send-the-product-Victoria-Texas-1119097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Noah's Art Custom

Dishonest, Never Order Shoes From Him

AUTHOR: Allison - ()

It has been almost 7 months since we ordered shoes from Amador. He promised us since it was a local order, it would take two weeks. We never saw any proof that the shoes had even been done. After about 4 months of patience, we decided to request a refund. Again, we were given a run-around. he communicates but never comes through on anything he tells us. There is no justifying te fact that he communicates if he never means a single word he says.

We are hurt and angry that someone would do this to us and others who appreciated his art and wanted to have a piece of it. Paid him $180.

Same situation

AUTHOR: Karma - ()

Purchased shoes back in November and was told I'd get them by Xmas, then nothing.

Contacted the owner several times through email, IG and text message and all I got was empty promises on how I would get my shoes by Valentines Day.

Valentine's Day was almost a month ago and the only time I could get a response from the owner was when I basically had to treaten him with bad reviews.

Now anytime I attempt to contact him I am ignored or blocked on social media.

I feel that I have been pretty patient till now. I understand the whole "art" process and can understand that it can take time.

But the fact that you have continually failed to communicate anything with me says to me that this is a scam.

Now I see you have done this to more than one person. However they, luckily, actually hear from you.

All I wanted was an update, maybe a picture, something to tell me you were working on my order.

But instead you just kept making empty promises and then started ignoring me all together.

I have saved all my emails, screen shots of all my text messages and on line social media messages to back up my story.

I doubt you can prove you've ever attempted to contact me with the exception of the times you lied and said I would have my shoes by a certain time and didn't. And the response to my email where I had to threaten him with bad reviews.

So what is your deal with your lack of communication. What is your reason for failing to refund my money after I have asked you to many many times and you even said you would and still to this day haven't. How many others have you ripped off this way?

3 months and still no product

AUTHOR: KimBovee - ()

The website indicates 3 days to a week.....It has been almost 3 months.  When we contacted you a week before Christmas you said you were about to ship more out and they would be there.

Did you not create them?  Did you not ship them? - Your rebuttals say you've had successful shipments.  But then you say I wasn't patient.  Which is it?

We paid you money.  You didn't produce the product.  And you never let us know that our 'art' was going to take months longer than any of the other 'art'.  Your own website indicates you work 'fast' - and it only takes 3 days once you start an order.

And to be clear - this 'art' is painting on two pairs of shoes.  Don't get me wrong - your shoes are amazing  and my son and I are very disapointed we couldn't get the shoes - we were both excited to see how they came out.....but I don't think you've been working on this artistic work for 3 months.

We were patient.  More patient than we should have been - as we both agree I let the paypall dispute window close.

The day I get the refund I will fully acknowledge it here on this website.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: noahsartcustoms - ()

In multiple occasions I've had communication with her son. Constant posts on my Instagram images is where we communicated. I don't have any text messages which I can prove through my phone bill where I did not receive any contact what so ever. This is ridiculous to go back and forth. I've offered the refund and continuing to bash my business is not needed. If she was really concerned with her sons order contact should have been made with me before hand. I'd much rather make the refund than work for these people. Artwork is not a category to rush. Their will be delays. If you do not understand that portion of having custom art made you should not purchase any.

Communication was lacking

AUTHOR: KimB - ()

1. My son is 16.  And like most 16  year olds, does not have a paypal account. I do.  Therefore I paid with my account and he paid me the cash.

2. My son found your website and social media outlets - so I let him handle the communication.

3. Yes, paypal has a 45 day window to dispute.  We were trying to be patient and my son and you communicated several times during that window  - with you reassuring us that the shoes were being shipped.  We made the choice to trust you at this point.  That was certainly our mistake.

4. I emailed, phoned, and texted you several times myself.  The phone on the website is never answered and the mailbox is not set up.  Not a single one of my emails or texts was resonded to.  The email that you have used since I filed this report is not the email that is listed on the website.

5.  Despite what was written in the previous rebuttal - I also received an email (the first email response I have ever gotten  -i guess filing this report worked) indicating that I would not get a refund until I took the report down.  Fortunataly the rules of this report is that it will not come down.  I did indicate in my email reponse that I will happily post that the issue was resolved when we receive a refund (or even the shoes for that matter).

6.  Both my son and I communicated.  We were patient - so patient that we made the poor decision to let the 45 day papal dispute window expire.

7.  We have also filed a report with the better business bureau.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Complete miss communication

AUTHOR: noahsartcustoms - ()

I have shipped plenty of successful orders. I post orders all the time on my Instagram @noahsartcustoms. This person has been completely impatient and has had her son do all the communication which to my knowledge was old enough to complete the order himself. As a parent if she had a more strict schedule for shoes with a deadline the communication should have been with her. She did not file a complaint within the 45 days PayPal gives to do so. I legally do not have to refund this person but I am still willing to do so cause it is what is asked and is what I feel is right. Communication is the key and I offer plenty of ways to do so.