Complaint Review: Noah's Bark Kennel

• Updated: Thu, October 01, 2009

• Reported By: groomer — south bloomfield Ohio USA
Noah's Bark Kennel
www.noahstoo.com columbus, Ohio United States of America

Noah's Bark Kenne,l Noah's Too Refuses To Pay Me For 2wks Grooming PAY I EARNED! columbus, Ohio

*Author of original report: 55.00 HAHA Not even close

*Author of original report: Mark me saying he would sue me! PS: HE STILL HAS NOT TPAID ME!

I worked for Noah's too helping clean and get it ready to open then I worked for them as a pet groomer I never got paid even once and I have never been paid. Its been 3wks I was told it would go in direct deposit to my bank and I have yet to get the first dime from them. The owner Mark Cornor will not respond to my phone calls, emails or text messages. I quit because i was not being paid and I seen that he advertised on CraigsList looking for a another groomer, So i knew they where just looking for the next person to rip off as it was time to pay me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2009 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Noahs-Bark-Kennel/columbus-Ohio-43230/Noahs-Bark-Kennel-Noahs-Too-Refuses-To-Pay-Me-For-2wks-Grooming-PAY-I-EARNED-columbus-500483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Noah's Bark Kennel

55.00 HAHA Not even close

AUTHOR: groomer - (USA)

So today I got a certified mail form Noah's too. I was a check for 55.00 and on the memo line it says grooming commision. I just laughed i wonder if they think I am really going to cash that?? Ya thats a big NO!!!  I am owned over 2,000 and I get a check for 55.00 Thats really just a slap in the face. I filed with franklin county and I am now waiting to get my hearing date in the mail.

Mark me saying he would sue me! PS: HE STILL HAS NOT TPAID ME!

AUTHOR: groomer - (USA)

From:
Mark Corner (mark@noahstoo.com)
Sent: Sun 9/27/09 5:51 PM
To: (((Redacted)))

I would suggest you couch your language before you are involved in a libel suit.