aroused

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Jenny — Olive Branch Mississippi United States of America
nobetterdeal.com

nobetterdeal.com Genco marketplace Matryoshka Box of Lies Internet

I did business with nobetterdeal.com several times purchasing items for my new baby while I was pregnant. One thing I bought was a Rainforest Jumperoo in June to give to him for Christmas. The package arrived and I stored it away for Christmas. When the big day came, we opened the box with our son and out fell another smaller box containing not what I ordered, but a Rainforest Bouncer. I immediately called customer service and, since they were closed on Christmas day, emailed with a plainly worded plea for help.

The next day, I received a very unsympathetic and unapologetic email offering no assistance. I replied that the box was stored away for Christmas and exceptions are made for situations such as mine. In return, I got an even more flippant and aggressive email. No apology and clearly putting the blame squarely in my lap.

Then I took to Facebook where I tried in vain to get assistance. I was met with the same rude and condescending service as in the emails. This time, they admitted fault but said they refuse to issue a refund since the order was from June.

I am so upset over this whole transaction. I was a good customer of theirs and to have them treat me so poorly is frankly unbelievable. I'm pretty sure that you can't run a scam on someone and claim company policy protects against legality. Any help is greatly appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nobetterdealcom/internet/nobetterdealcom-Genco-marketplace-Matryoshka-Box-of-Lies-Internet-988308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nobetterdeal.com