Complaint Review: noblecom

• Submitted: Thu, May 09, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Larry — Canon City Colorado
Internet USA

noblecom NobleCom / Enjoyprepaid OVERCHARGED me and will NOT refund the money Internet

"We have used nobel.com and enjoyprepaid.com for many years and had no complaints.

However, I refilled my calling card on 03/08/2011 in the amount of $320.00.
Since that date I made calls of total of about 2,100 minutes.
With my Emerald card I pay .04 cents per minute. So that would be only $84 worth of calls.

But they say I used up all of my credits because I used the wrong access number. I was not informed that there would be surcharges and have requested that they reimburse at least part of this amount (over $200 in excess charges). But they have refused.

They say tough luck."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/noblecom/internet/noblecom-NobleCom-Enjoyprepaid-OVERCHARGED-me-and-will-NOT-refund-the-money-Internet-1049543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on noblecom