Complaint Review: Nofa Houngues, Thomson Reuters

• Updated: Sun, July 28, 2013

• Reported By: Danny — Montreal Quebec
Nofa Houngues, Thomson Reuters
1130 Sherbrooke West, Suite 200 Montreal, Quebec Canada

Nofa Houngues, Thomson Reuters Disorganized, lazy, unprofessional Montreal Quebec Canada

I have been working with Lexis Nexis, Thomson Reuters main competitor, and have only good things to say about them.

However, I recently applied for a position with Thomson Reuters and was contacted by their HR Recruiter, Nofa Houngues. Firstly, she was mumbling on the phone and I could barely make up what she was saying. She was really unprepared and unprofessional, I could tell right away she didnt even look at my resume. She was so disorganized that I was very surprised to learn she was a senior HR person. I called her back later to ask further questions about the position and she didnt call me back in a timely manner.

My overall experience dealing with Nofa Hounges was extremely negative. I really wonder how such an underqualified person would get a job with Thomson Reuters. Overall, she gave me a negative impression of the company so I didnt even return her call and will stick with the competition.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2013 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Nofa-Houngues-Thomson-Reuters/Montreal-Quebec-H3A-2M9/Nofa-Houngues-Thomson-Reuters-Disorganized-lazy-unprofessional-Montreal-Quebec-Canada-1070785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nofa Houngues, Thomson Reuters