Complaint Review: Noflame Ecigs

• Reported By: James — MESQUITE Texas
Noflame Ecigs
E-Cigarette 1521 Alton RD #752 Miami, Florida USA

Noflame Ecigs difficult refund Miami Florida

After making an order for a trial kit of electronic cigarettes I continued reading about the product. It was then that I noticed the almost invisible print because of contrast issues. This is the part that lets you know you are in trouble for making an order on their site.

They want a restocking fee for returned products and you have to pay for return shipping and handling. They also charge you and continue to send and charge you for more product unless you cancel your order. It was less than thirty minutes after placing my order that I made an attempt to cancel to prevent the restocking and any other fees. They could not find my order no matter how much information I gave to them.

I could not understand why she could not use my conformation number and actually refused to allow me to give it to her. I had to compete with her to have my say because she would begin talking over me and repeating herself. She told me to call back and try again later.

I have not been able to get a refund as of yet so I am waiting for my bank to open so I can cancel the transaction through them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 03:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Noflame-Ecigs/Miami-Florida-33139/Noflame-Ecigs-difficult-refund-Miami-Florida-1049514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Noflame Ecigs