returns

E-Cigarette 1521 Alton RD #752 Miami, Florida USA

Noflame Ecigs difficult refund Miami Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Happy Camper

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Got Suckered

After making an order for a trial kit of electronic cigarettes I continued reading about the product. It was then that I noticed the almost invisible print because of contrast issues. This is the part that lets you know you are in trouble for making an order on their site.

They want a restocking fee for returned products and you have to pay for return shipping and handling. They also charge you and continue to send and charge you for more product unless you cancel your order. It was less than thirty minutes after placing my order that I made an attempt to cancel to prevent the restocking and any other fees. They could not find my order no matter how much information I gave to them.

I could not understand why she could not use my conformation number and actually refused to allow me to give it to her. I had to compete with her to have my say because she would begin talking over me and repeating herself. She told me to call back and try again later.

I have not been able to get a refund as of yet so I am waiting for my bank to open so I can cancel the transaction through them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 03:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Noflame-Ecigs/Miami-Florida-33139/Noflame-Ecigs-difficult-refund-Miami-Florida-1049514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Noflame Ecigs

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Happy Camper

AUTHOR: TOJO - ()

update. Today I receive my FULL cerdit of $109.67 fron No Flame ECIG!!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Got Suckered

AUTHOR: TOJO - ()

I to place a order for this No Flame Product..I was told the cost was $5.00 for the starter kit. One I recived this product I found out there was a day 15 charge of $109.67 for  premium Ecig Starter Kit +5 bonus fiters then a day 33 charge of $69.62(10 filters)and  another charge which will be $69.62 every 30 days(10 filters). They 14 days pass had to go out of own so my account was chared $109.67. When I return back in town I call No Flame and just as you said the lady TRIED to over talk me and kept repeating herself..I told her it seems you can't help me  so I need to speak with a person over top of your supervisor..

she then put me on hold came back on the line to tell me that'll my account would be cerdited $40 something and I can keep the kit..I don't want the kit! I tried it and didn't ike the taste..REAL STRONG..Mater of fact it's so strong you can small it when laying it around the house. We went back and forth until I told her it I don't get my refund I'd be contacting a lawyer for brief of contract which states that the company gives a NO HASSLE 30 DAY GUARANTEE..NO QUESTIONS ASK...Finally I was told I'd be fully refunded. Was giving a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) as long was I return it with in 10 days. Nothing was said of a restocking charge.As far as paying for shipping and handleing guess what? seding out from work so s&h will be FREE..lol

PEOPLE TELLING YOU NOW..IF YOU EVER SEE THEIR ADD RUN..DELETE IT...DON'T MAKE THI ORDER!!!

I'll update you all once I receive my refund