Complaint Review: nomorack

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: the Irish washerwoman — Lehighton Pennsylvania
nomorack
Internet USA

nomorack sent products that didn't work, products stopped working within a week,parts missing from product ithica ny Internet

I bought two tablets and we were thrilled and then I bought a tablet and a telephone by the time I got the second order the first tablets didn't work. The telephone had parts missing.I emailed them and asked for shipping labels,I asked about four times before I got one and they sent two numbers to use to return the other two items. I had one telephone and two return numbers so I put the shipping label on the one telephone and used the two return numbers on the two tablets,logical don't you think?Well that confused every one in the company! I have received a refund for both tablets but because I used the label that they sent me they are having trouble refunding for the telephone.I have emailed them many many times and I'm hoping to get the last refund and to make matters worse they notified me that my card has been hacked!!$%#^@*!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorack/internet/nomorack-sent-products-that-didnt-work-products-stopped-working-within-a-weekparts-mis-1136990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorack