muscle

NOMORERACK
381 Park Avenue South New York, New York USA

NOMORERACK Nomorerack - Rip Off, Plain And Simple South New York New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

The biggest lie of the century IS: “At NoMoreRack, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience.” What a crock!!!

My story…. In March, I made the mistake of dealing with this company by ordering a 7″ PC Tablet from them. The unit wouldn’t work for the application I wanted to use it for, so, contacted the company immediately and was given an RMA. Followed the instructions to the letter and sent it back on the 18th of March.

They received at the address given in the instructions on the RMA on March 20, 2013 at 4:16 PM. since then it has been nothing but a hassle trying to get my money back from these rip off artists. I have sent several emails to the “customer service” address and get back the boiler plate answer of “The “vendor” has not contacted them as to the arrival of the unit.

These emails continued between them and I for a period of two months, plus. [continued below]....

.....

Finally, I was told that my “problem” was being turned over to yet another department for processing. Since then I have not had one word from them. I have finally figured out that the way they really make their money is to drag out the return of anyones money until such time as the customer flat gives up and writes off the loss. Pretty sad commentary on a company that SUPPOSEDLY has the customers best interests at heart.

Hopefully, anyone who reads this will never have to return anything to these modern day bandits. Jesse James could have taken lessons from them!

PS
It is kind of sad that your rating only goes to 1=Horrible, you should have a negative choice for companies like NoMoreRack.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOMORERACK/-South-New-York-New-York-10016/NOMORERACK-Nomorerack-Rip-Off-Plain-And-Simple-South-New-York-New-York-1057092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOMORERACK

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.