• Report: #1119683

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: karen miller — wytheville Virginia
nomorerack
onlineonly , Select State/Province USA

nomorerack I ordered 2 tablets for christmas for my grandchildren on December9th. one worked for one day and the other worked two days.. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered 2  tablets on the  9th of December. One came on December 24th and the other came on December 26th. One worked for a day and the other worked 2  days.

I call and was on the auotomated answering and it said to email them. I did as they said and left a message and I waited about 4 days with no response. So there was a places to talk via internet live so I triec that with no response.  After that  I  checked my email the next day and there was a reply sorry they miss me. So I emailed them again with no reply that day. But the next day they sent me the mailing address  sticker,but you had to pay the postage. They went back and we've never heard from them agIn and its January 29th. I believe we have gave them ample time to return the money but they haven't. They wouldn't let you get a new one, either. So you can add ilt up yourself as to whether they are honest or not. I always see amazon on their page site. I don't know if they are affiliated or not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerack/Select-StateProvince/nomorerack-I-ordered-2-tablets-for-christmas-for-my-grandchildren-on-December9th-one-wor-1119683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.