Complaint Review: nomorerack

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Sandy S. — Bay city Michigan United States of America
nomorerack

nomorerack charged my credit card, did NOT deliver product!! Internet

*Author of original report: order status

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered a 147.00 Polaroid pad tablet bundle on December 14, 2012. My credit card HAS been charged, the money is gone! I contacted customer service three times asking one simple question, where is my purchase?? They have never addressed my question. I complained on their FB book page, and theyblocked me! These people are thieves!!!

I filed a complaint with the BBB, I am going to contact the attorney general in New York state.

My order number is xx640. Last time I checked stealing is against the law!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerack/internet/nomorerack-charged-my-credit-card-did-NOT-deliver-product-Internet-989565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack

order status

AUTHOR: Sandy S. - (United States of America)

I emailed your customer service THREE times for the status of my order! The problem is you can not give me the status, or rather, you won't! Shame on your business practices! I will email you at the provided address, and I will post on this very site your response.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi Sandy S.,

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. Delivery times vary for each item. As stated on the FAQs link of our website, it normally takes 2-4 weeks for an order to be delivered. We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received all of the items you have ordered. Rest assured  that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to check the status of your order and help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.