Complaint Review: nomorerack

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: CIndy — Lynchburg Tennessee
nomorerack
Internet USA

nomorerack charged my credit card on the day I placed the order, then sent false shipping information but never shipped the order. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered merchandise online at nomorerack.com on 11/29/13. Only a portion of the order (with a total value of $38.00) was delivered.  Via email, nomorerack.com promised to deliver the rest of the order (value $179.00) to me on 12/24/13. The merchandise was never delivered. Fraudulently, nomorerack provided a FedEx tracking number on the unreceived portion of the order.  I have checked repeatedly but the FedEx tracking number does not show that the item weas ever shipped nor does it show any other shipping activity on my order.  In addition, nomorerack charged my credit card on the day of the order rather than appropriately waiting until the shipping day to charge to the credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerack/internet/nomorerack-charged-my-credit-card-on-the-day-I-placed-the-order-then-sent-false-shipping-1114449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - ()

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.