Complaint Review: nomorerack

• Reported By: laur — downingtown Pennsylvania United States of America
nomorerack

nomorerack scam Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I recently bought 2 king sheets and a queen sheet set that apparently was on sale for 29.99 for a
1600 thread count! Shipping was no problem but I received one set that had a totally different
pattern at the top, but all correct colors I had ordered. Well, I have to say when it appears to be
too good to be true- it usually is! I have 500 ct to 800 ct sheet sets that are far better than these
thin sheets. My plan was to return these; however after hearing all the nightmares and stress
from other consumers I dont think I want to even deal with it. Apparently that deal I got was only
going on for a few days and a month later its still going on! I will never order from this nomorerack
company nomore! I should have known too when a company does not have reviews on their
website and I have learned to do some research before ordering from a company like this in the
future. Hope this post helps the next person out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 07:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/nomorerack/internet/nomorerack-scam-Internet-989823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on nomorerack

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We would like to express our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. Please be informed that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately settled for you. If you can please email the details of your account and of your order to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to assist you and have this matter resolved to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.